Tak Shun Au, P.E.
Tak Au joined Altieri in 2012 and was made an Associate in 2019. He is responsible for electrical systems design and engineering for many of Altieri’s projects. Tak is particularly focused on researching new technologies such as lighting control systems and new standards and codes, and regularly shares his knowledge with his Altieri colleagues. He is passionate about renewable energy and leverages his knowledge on projects when possible.
As Project Manager on significant programs such as Far Rockaway Library and Mattatuck Museum, Tak displays a keen ability to collaborate and coordinate multiple partners on the design teams. Internally, he is captain of Altieri’s “Nuts and Bolts” team which is responsible for making recommendations that influence Altieri’s exceptional design standards. He is also the firm’s BIM guru.
- Brooks School, Center for the Arts, North Andover, MA
- Brown University, Applied Math Building, Providence, RI
- Colby College, Grossman Hall/DavisConnects, Waterville, ME
- Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass Contemporary Art + Design Wing, Corning, NY
- Far Rockaway Library, Far Rockaway, NY
- Harvard Law School, Lewis International Law Center, Cambridge, MA
- Long Island University College of Veterinary Medicine, Brookville, NY
- Mattatuck Museum, Waterbury, CT
- New England Conservatory, Student Life and Performance Center, Boston, MA
- Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA
- Spring Technical Community College, Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons, Springfield, MA.